Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Zephyr Song; and Walk You Home

Song of the Day (for yesterday), The Zephyr Song, by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

A happy day, deserves a happy song, and this is one I was carried away with all day. I was floating in that zephyr as I sang and hummed along all day. This song definitely spreads happiness and relaxation, I find I breathe more deeply, and I glow with peace and energy when I listen to it, or have it stuck in my head.

Song of the Day for today, Walk You Home, by Andrew James, free MP3 download from iLike music.

Absolutely beautiful ballad, I am quite taken with it, a definite keeper. This song reminds me of my ex, not walking me home, but waiting for me before we got together. He would come home late from work, and all he wanted to do was go to bed, but I would go and sit on the swing in the park across the road, thinking about things, and he never said anything but he always waited up to make sure I came home safe. Of course we could have gotten our act together a lot sooner if he had simply come over and sat on the swing next to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment