Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Rainy Day Butterflies

Just decided to seek out more of what I call 'rainy day butterflies' from my music collection. These are songs I think are great for rainy days, or teary days, they may be sad, but they also have soothing and beautiful elements that make them special.

My Rainy Day Butterflies:

Bell, Book and Candle - Eddi Reader
We Build Bridges - Liz Durrett
The Sea a Dream - Liz Durrett
Isabelle - Gregory and the Hawk
Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk
Hometown Glory - Adele
Pills - The Perishers with Sara McLachlan
Je ne'en connais la fin - Jeff Buckley
Now We Are Free - Kelly Sweet
Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaelson
Farewell - Rosie Thomas
Hush Hush Hush - Paula Cole
I'll Find A Way - Rachel Yamagata

I'm always seeking more rainy day butterflies, from any vintage.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for calling by my blog - I now do a Music of the Moment mention of my Friday blogs after my previous visit here. Good news about your Mum. Are you listening to celebratory music with her? Be well and happy, Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I'm listening to the Perishers - I've never heard of them before but I adore Sarah - not good news for my mum sadly - she's been given a few days left - its my birthday tomorrow and I'm praying nothing happens then - big hugs to you and your mum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny - I will definitely drop by to see what your musical moments involve!

    Fiona - my heart goes out to you, I will pray for you too that your mum will get through a bit longer, and for you to have strength in such a painful time.

    ReplyDelete