Friday, October 23, 2009

Song of the Day.... and more

"I don't know who I am, I don't know who you are but when I see your face....." Yep today I am stuck on Ferris Wheels by I Am Kloot.
Totally loving this song right now, don't know why it didn't make the same impression on me when it came out. Guess mood and life experiences can feed into it. What do you think?

I've been commuting 4 hours a day to see my 77 year old father in hospital (going on 6 weeks now) music has saved me for sure, I actually enjoy the journey and sometimes regret arriving in the middle of a great song.

What else has been on my playlist.....

We Are All Made of Stars by Moby
Electric Feel by MGMT
Heaven by The Fire Theft
Brighter Than Sunshine, by Aqualung
Longtime Sunshine, by Rivers Cuomo
Publish My Love, by Rogue Wave
For The Windows In Paradise, by Sufjan Stevens

and often dreaming of my dream gig - Sufjan Stevens, Rivers Cuomo, and Bright Eyes in my back yard..... reckon they'd come?

No comments:

Post a Comment